Social Ontology & Collective Intentionality 2022
E-Mail Adresse für Einreichungen: email@example.com
Call-Bezeichnung: Call for Abstracts
Ende: 26.08.2022 --:--
Veranstaltende Institution: University of Vienna & ISOS
Social Ontology and Collective Intentionality 2022
Psychological, Behavioural, and Applied Perspectives
August 23-26, 2022, University of Vienna
Extended deadline for abstracts: February 15, 2022
Social Ontology & Collective Intentionality is the internationally leading philosophical and philosophy-related interdisciplinary conference series concerned with collective phenomena. Social Ontology & Collective Intentionality 2022 in Vienna particularly invites contributions on psychological, behavioural, and applied perspectives on collective phenomena.
Submit abstracts (300-500 words, prepared for blind review) by February 15, 2022, at EasyChair: easychair.org/conferences/
Notification of acceptance: April 5, 2022.
Interdisciplinary contributions are strongly encouraged. This year, we particularly invite psychological, behavioural economics, and applied perspectives.
- Social action and collective action
- Shared, collective, and corporate responsibility
- Collective thought, intention, and emotion
- Trust, cooperation, and competition
- The nature, evolution, and functioning of social norms
- The ontology of the social world, esp. social kinds (e.g. race or gender) and social structures
- The structure of institutions, firms, and organizations
- The ontology of economics