Justice and Food Security in a Changing Climate - EurSafe2021 Conference ONLINE
Ort: Fribourg / ONLINE
Beginn: 24.06.2021 14:00
Ende: 26.06.2021 13:00
We are happy to announce the EurSafe2021 conference “Justice and Food Security in a Changing Climate” from 24.–26. June 2021 – online. This year’s conference of the European Society for Agriculture and Food Ethics (EurSafe) focuses on ethical issues concerning food security and justice in times of a changing climate. Workshops, keynotes presentations and an exciting social exchange event are waiting for you!
The programme for the EurSafe 2021 will include 5 parallel sessions of presentations on the following topics:
- Climate mitigation, geoengineering, and food security
- Adapting agriculture to sustain food security
- Animal ethics, veterinary ethics and food security
- Methodology and further challenges to environmental ethics
- Covid-19: New directions for ethics and food security?
Find all information and the detailed program at events.unifr.ch/eursafe2021/en/
Registration is open at events.unifr.ch/eursafe2021/en/registration/
With best wishes from Fribourg,
- 1618238103-99.pdf881 Ki