Adaptation Finance: How to Govern and Distribute Scarce Funding?
E-Mail Adresse für Einreichungen: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Call-Bezeichnung: Call for Papers
Veranstaltende Institution: Kiel University / The Future Ocean
The workshop’s objective is to promote interdisciplinary research on adaptation finance.
Key questions to be discussed during the workshop are:
- Who distributes adaptation finance according to which criteria and in which procedures?
What are the respective merits and limitations of the criteria used at present?
- According to which criteria and in which procedures should the funding be distributed?
- How are different criteria related: are some more important than others? Are they complementary
and/or are there trade-offs between different criteria? Is it possible to reduce or even eliminate potential or existing trade-offs?
- How can and should a given criterion be operationalized?
- How is adaptation finance governed and how should it be governed?
- What are the differences and similarities between adaptation finance and the closely related field of finance for “loss and damage”?
Please see the attached PDF for a more detailed description.
The workshop is scheduled for March 2019. If you would like to present a paper at the workshop, please submit an abstract of max. 500 words by August 1, 2018, to both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- 1529600101-51.pdf110 Ki