Laws and Explanations in Metaphysics and Science
Beginn: 24.03.2021 10:00
Ende: 25.03.2021 18:00
Call for Registrations
SPRING SCHOOL and WORKSHOP on Laws and Explanations in Metaphysics and Science
DFG-funded research group Inductive Metaphysics and Department of Philosophy, University of Duesseldorf
DATE & ACCESS:
March 24-25, 2021 (the spring school introductory course takes place on March 24; on March 25 there will be a workshop on the same topics). This is an online-event (Zoom). Further instructions and access information will be sent to registered participants in due course.
* Anna-Sofia Maurin (University of Gothenburg)
* Kristie Miller (University of Sydney)
* Jonathan Schaffer (Rutgers University)
* Naomi Thompson (University of Southampton)
SPRING SCHOOL INTRODUCTORY COURSE REQUIREMENTS:
The main target audience of the spring school introductory course are MA and PhD students in philosophy, however, this is not an exclusive criterion, for which reason the spring school introductory course is also open for BA students and PostDocs.
Attending the spring school introductory course and workshop is free of charge.
REGISTRATION & ORGANISATION:
* Please register via the online registration form at our website: <http://dclps.phil.hhu.de/lems/>.
* The deadline for registrations is March 15, 2021.
* Organisation: Markus Schrenk, Siegfried Jaag, Maria Sekatskaya, Christian J. Feldbacher-Escamilla
* Support: University of Duesseldorf and DFG Research Group Inductive Metaphysics
- 1611179538-16.pdf44 Ki