Salzburg Conference for Young Analytic Philosophy (SOPhiA 2018)
E-Mail Adresse für Einreichungen:
Call-Bezeichnung: Call for Papers
Ende: 14.09.2018 --:--
SOPhiA 2018 provides an opportunity for students and doctoral candidates in philosophy to take a first peek into the philosophical business and to get in touch with prospective or well established philosophers. Contributions in every discipline of philosophy (epistemology, ethics, logic, metaphysics, philosophy of mind, philosophy of religion, philosophy of science, etc.) are welcome. As common in analytic philosophy, contributors should make use of understandable language as well as rational argumentation. In addition to the conference presentations there will also be affiliated workshops on selected topics in analytic philosophy.
* Elisa Aaltola (University of Eastern Finland)
* Helen Beebee (University of Manchester)
* Wolfgang Künne (University of Hamburg)
* Biological Indiviuality and other Issues in Contemporary Philosophy of Biology (Organizer: Karim Baraghith & Gregor Greslehner, DCLPS, University of Duesseldorf & University of Salzburg)
* Didactics of Philosophy (Organizer: Bettina Bussmann, University of Salzburg)
* Epistemic and non-epistemic values in biomedical research (Organizer: Frauke Albersmeier & Alexander Christian, University of Duesseldorf)
Students and doctoral candidates in philosophy are encouraged to submit an abstract prepared for double-blind review. Contributors are also invited to submit a full paper for the SOPhiA 2018 best paper award. For details about how to submit, see the PDF attached.
- 1512645123-Alexander-Gebharter.pdf49 Ki